What does Survivors of Suicide Loss Offer?
Survivor Support Program:
- 17 Monthly Support Groups at 9 locations in San Diego County and two in Riverside County.
- Individual support program: Phone & Email Support
- SOSL Warm Line: (619) 482-0297 (not a 24/7 crisis hotline)
- Personal Memorial Page for your loved one (view an example here)
Suicide Awareness & Prevention Program:
- Speakers’ Bureau: we are available to speak at your event! At this time our Speakers’ Bureau only serves San Diego County.
- SOSL offers Community Training to emergency responders, police officers, and offers QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) suicide prevention training.
Please Note: We are available nation-wide. Our supportive newsletter, book Beyond Surviving and other resources provide support and encouragement in the privacy of your home, where you live. No matter where you live, please contact us for our SOSL Support Packet and sign up for our hard copy or electronic newsletter.